About The Art
Despite a career threatening crash in practice for the 1975 Daytona 200 leaving him with multiple injuries, British rider Barry Sheene defied all odds and spectacularly bounced back to win two consecutive 500cc World Championship in 1976 and 1977.
Having relocated to Australia in the late 1980's, Barry carved out a successful TV commentary and pundit career before tragically passing away on March 10th 2003.
This is a hand drawn tribute to an amazing rider who thrilled millions and will always be remembered as a motorcycle racing legend. His iconic red number 7 is printed on the left sleeve.
About The T Shirt
This T-Shirt item has a worldwide limited run of 100 only, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorized by any organisation, or imply any association or relationship with any brands or manufacturers that may appear similar in our design.