About The Art
"If this was a beauty pageant....we've just lost!" These immortal words spoken by Christian Bale in his role of Ken Miles driving for Ford in the movie "Ford vs Ferrari", perfectly describes this amazing car from Ferrari.
Famously and resoundingly beaten by Ford at the 1966 Le Mans race, Enzo Ferrari gave legendary mechanical engineer Mauro Forghieri the job of developing that model into the race winning P4. A new 4 litre engine, 36-valve cylinder head, Lucas fuel injection and a new gearbox did the trick!
Inspired by Ferrari's clean sweep victory at the 1967 Daytona 24 Hour race, this original pencil drawing features the number 23 winning car of Lorenzo Bandini and Chris Amon.
About The T-Shirt
This T-Shirt item has a limited run of 200, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
The T-Shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorized by any organization, or imply any association or relationship with any brands or manufacturers that may appear similar in our design.
Email Clint on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.