About The Art
In 1989, two years after its debut season, the Sauber Mercedes C9 finally achieved the success it deserved. This magnificent machine won all but one race during the season including the great Le Mans, where during qualifying it achieved 400km/h on the Mulsanne Straight. It is truly recognized among the racing legends!
About The T Shirt
This T-Shirt design is hand drawn using soft core colored pencils and limited to only 100 worldwide. Each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
The T-Shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorized by any organization, or imply any association or relationship with any brands, manufacturers or persons that may appear similar in our design.