About The Art
The victory that got away! …this original color pencil drawing depicts the iconic number 1 car driven by Ken Miles and Denny Hulme during the 1966 Le Mans race - now made even more famous by the movie “Ford vs Ferrari”.
About The T-Shirt
This T-Shirt item has a limited run of 200, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
The T-Shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorised by any organisation, or imply any association or relationship with any brands or manufacturers that may appear similar in our design.
Email Clint on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.