About The Art
This original hand drawn artwork celebrates the "Big Cats" Le Mans victory in 1988 with the number 2 car driven by Lammers, Wallace and Dumfries. This victory broke Porsche's previous years' dominance and came 31 years after Jaguar's last victory in the event, and was to be repeated in 1990 with Nielsen, Cobb and Brundle at the wheel.
About The T-Shirt
This T-Shirt item has a limited run of 200, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
The T-Shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping