About The Art
Celebrate 30 years since this magnificent rotary engine car was victorious at Le Mans in 1991. The engine format was so successful that it was subsequently banned from further sanctioned competition until now...with the newly created hyper class. Mazda holds the great distinction as the first Asian car manufacturer to win Le Mans.
About The T Shirt
This T-Shirt item has a limited run of 200, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
The t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|