About The Art
Having been beaten in the previous two years by Porsche, Renault broke their run with a fully deserved victory in 1978 with the No.2 car driven by Jean-Pierre Jaussaud and Didier Pironi. This original colored pencil drawing depicts the semi closed cockpit of the A442B.
About The T-Shirt
This T-Shirt item has a limited run of 200, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
The T-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|