About The Art
The BMW 2002 series was a range of compact executive cars produced between 1966 and 1977 that proved to be highly popular among racing and custom car fanatics alike. This legend is a tribute to the classic turbo version sporting the famous M power red and blue striping.
About The T Shirt
The T Shirt design is hand drawn using soft core colored pencils and limited to only 100 worldwide. Each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
This T-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorized by any organization, or imply any association or relationship with any brands, manufacturers or persons that may appear similar in our design.