About The Art
Produced between 1969 and 1978, the Datsun 240Z was also known as the Nissan Fairlady Z and Nissan S30, and was the first generation of Z GT two seat coupes. The sleek styling and modern engineering created a brand new image and acceptance of Japanese car-makers making this a true sports car legend.
About The T Shirt
This design is hand drawn using soft core colored pencils and limited to only 100 worldwide. Each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
It is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorized by any organization, or imply any association or relationship with any brands, manufacturers or persons that may appear similar in our design.