About The Art
Valentino Rossi, nicknamed "The Doctor" won a total of nine Motorcycle GP World Championships across 125cc, 250cc and 500cc/Moto GP classes. He is the only road racer to have completed in 400 or more Grands Prix, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest motorcycle racers of all time. He was inducted into the MotoGP Hall of Fame by the FIM in 2021.
This is an original hand drawn tribute to this official FIM Legend, featuring his famous number 46 and Yamaha racing machine.
About The T Shirt
This T-Shirt has a worldwide limited run of 100 only, and each purchase comes with an individually numbered and artist signed soft copy certificate of authenticity.
It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
• Ash colour is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colours are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colours are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Revs21 does not suggest that any clothing and merchandise is officially approved or authorized by any organisation, or imply any association or relationship with any brands or manufacturers that may appear similar in our design.